See how it works and what result it gives!
Gather a complete portrait of your client
- Unified database of contacts and contractors of your service department
- Segment contacts and counterparties
- Search and merge of doubles
- Service history
- Analytics of the base of consumers of services
Perform segmentation of your database
- Single operator window
- Supervisor Workplace
- Configuring Queues
Analysis of site events and sources of leads
- Single Registry of Treatment
- The organizational structure of Service Desk
- Manage incidents by the reference process set in the system
- Quickly register new incidents by filling out key information about the applicant and the nature of the incident
- Investigation and decision
- Closure of the incident
Personal Email Marketing
- Registry of problems and known errors
- Identification and classification
- Research and Diagnostics
- Solution and closing
- History of troubleshooting
- Change register
- Registration and classification
- Implementation and implementation of changes
- Release Registry
- Release history
- Analytics for tracking the dynamics of release and quality control of released releases
- Base of service contracts
- Activation of the service contract
Cost of CRM Marketing Creatio
per user/ year
Marketing Creatio Cloud
The pricing of Marketing Creatio is calculated based on the number of marketing users, the number of active contacts and email traffic.
Marketing Creatio On-site
One or more private IP addresses may be provided by Elastic Email ESP, Unione, and Twilio Sendgrid for email sending. Each additional IP address is $500 per IP address/per year.
- An active contact is a contact included in one or more marketing activities – campaigns, mass mail or events – within a period of 360 calendar days.
- The system is available in two deployment options – Cloud and On-site Subscription.
- The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is $5,000, which consists of the Creatio product(s) subscription cost or/and cost of any cloud or on-site Marketplace solution.
- A minimum contract period for all products and editions is 3 years. Creatio assumes a period of 360 calendar days as one year.
- The cost of implementation is calculated separately.