See how it works and what results!
Gather a complete portrait of your client
- Unified database of contacts and contractors of your service department
- Segment contacts and counterparties
- Search and merge of doubles
- Service history
- Analytics of the base of consumers of services
- Single operator window
- Supervisor Workplace
- Configuring Queues
Management of appeals
- Single Registry of Treatment
- The organizational structure of Service Desk
- Manage incidents based on the system’s reference processes
- Quickly register for new incidents, filling out key information about the applicant and the nature of the incident
- Investigation and decision
- Closure of the incident
- Registry of problems and known errors
- Identification and classification
- Research and Diagnostics
- Solution and closing
- History of troubleshooting
- Change register
- Registration and classification
- Implementation and implementation of changes
- Release Registry
- Release history
- Analytics for tracking the dynamics of release and quality control of released releases
Service Level Management
- Base of service contracts
- Activation of the service contract
Cost of Service Creatio
Customer requests management, and departmental tasks automation
per user / month
per user / month
- The payment is made in USD:
- Service Creatio Cloud, customer center edition — $540 per user/year;
- Service Creatio On-site, customer center edition — $420 per user/year;
- Service Creatio Cloud, service enterprise edition — $720 per user/year;
- Service Creatio On-site, service enterprise edition — $600 per user/year.
- Displayed pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) prescribed by law.
- A minimum contract period for all products and editions is 3 years. Creatio defines a period of 360 calendar days as one year.
- The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is $5,000, which consists of the Creatio product(s) subscription cost or/and cost of any cloud or on-site Marketplace solution.
- The cost of implementation is calculated separately.